LEVEL BASED VACUUM FILLER
The rinsing, filling, and capping machine is designed for the filling of non-carbonated alcoholic products into glass bottles ranging from 200 ml up to 2.0 liters. It has a classical, mechanical system and fills based on the level, under low vacuum.
Different sizes of filling machines are available ranging from 12 valves up to 100 valves, with a maximum capacity of 50,000 bottles per hour.
Special grippers are used to catch the bottles from their brims and turn them 180°. In the rinsing part, water, sterile air, nitrogen or a different liquid can be sprayed into the bottle, depending on the nature of the product to be filled. After the rinsing liquid is sprayed into the bottle for a certain period, the bottle goes upside down for a little more while to drain and then returns to its normal position.
Nozzles operating according to the “No Bottle-No Spray” system are activated only if the relevant grippers have a bottle, to save water.
Bottles coming from the rinsing section are conveyed to the filling unit via a transfer star. The filling is done on a level basis under a low vacuum. When the bottle presses on the valve, sealing is achieved. Then the valve opens and filling begins. When the level reaches the desired point (tip of the vacuum pipe), the excess product is taken from the air return path to a separate vacuum tank and from there it is regained back to the system.
In this manner, even foamed products can be always filled to smooth and precise levels and product loss can be avoided.
Various capping groups can be mounted on the mono-block body so that different caps can be attached:
- Plastic screw caps
- Aluminum screw caps
Optionally, two different capping units can be mounted on the same mono-block body.
- PLC-controlled fully automatic operation
- Colorful wide touchscreen operator panel
- On-screen “Error messages” that make it easy to spot faults
- Electronic speed change in main drive motor with frequency inverter
- Central lubrication assembly situated at a single point in the machine
- Stainless steel electrical control panel
- Fully enclosed hygienic machine (Fans with HEPA filter mounted on the machine ceiling create positive pressure and largely prevent dust or bacteria from entering in)
- Cap sterilization system (cleans the inside of the cap with a vacuum before meeting the bottle and sterilizes it with ultraviolet light. There is also the option of washing the inside of the cap with ozonated water)
- Manufacturing of components in contact with the product from AISI 316 stainless steel