NET WEIGHT FILLER
It is a high-tech, rotary type Filling/Capping machine with separate load cells used under each bottle. It has been developed specifically for weighing and filling expensive and microbiologically sensitive products such as oil.
A special version has been developed and offered for sale for large-volume tin cans and plastic bottles, which are widely used in the oil industry.
With this Megacell-G series model, 5-liter cans, narrow-brim plastic bottles, and wide-brim 5-liter plastic jars with different shapes and caps can be filled with the same machine.
Advantages of the Weighing Filling System:
- Due to the weight-controlled operating system, filling accuracy is much higher
- The same amount of filling can always be achieved regardless of the product temperature.
- Due to its special valve structure, dripping can be prevented after filling
- As the bottle never touches the valve thanks to the “Contact Free Filling” technique, hygiene is at the utmost level
- As there are very few moving parts in filling valves, spare part and maintenance requirement is extremely low
Optional Bottle Cleaning Group (Rinsing):
The insides of the bottles can be cleaned before filling using a rinsing group that can be placed “optionally” before the filling group.
In the rinsing phase, the bottles are grabbed by their brims using special holders, rotated 180°, and depending on the nature of the product, sterile air, water, nitrogen, or different cleaning liquids can be sprayed into them.
Nozzles operate according to the “No Bottle-No Spray” principle and can be activated only if the relevant grippers have a bottle in them, for economic purposes.
Optional Special Applications:
- Mobile nozzles which can go inside the bottles to provide more effective bottle cleaning in the rinsing group
- Fully enclosed hygienic machine (Fans with HEPA filter mounted on the machine ceiling create positive pressure and largely prevent dust or bacteria from entering in).
- Neck transport system for facilities that only fill plastic bottles.
- Cap sterilization system (Cleans the inside of the cap with a vacuum before meeting the bottle and sterilizes it with ultraviolet light)