Hot Filling Machine
The Rinsing, Hot Filling, and Capping Machine is specially designed for filling nectars, natural fruit juices, iced tea, and fruit-flavored drinks into plastic or glass bottles ranging from 200 ml up to 2.0 liters.
Natural fruit juices can be delivered to consumers as fresh as possible, without the use of preservatives, by filling at the pasteurization temperature of up to 95°C. The filling machines range from size 12 valves up to 100 valves with a capacity of up to 50,000 bottles per hour.
Special grippers are used to catch the bottles from their brims and turn them 180°. In the rinsing part, hot water is sprayed into the bottle. After the rinsing liquid is sprayed into the bottle for a certain period, the bottle goes upside down for a little more while to drain and then returns to its normal position.
With the operation based on “No Bottle-No Spray,” the nozzles are activated only if there is a bottle on the grippers to save water.
Due to the electro-pneumatically controlled special valves for hot fruit juice filling, the filling operation is under full automatic control.
In addition, the product coming from the pasteurizer is subjected to fully automatic temperature control at every stage until it is filled into the bottle. With this method, it is always under control that the fruit juice is filled at the specified temperature.
The valves are brought together with the bottles by the piston, the air evacuation is opened with the valve and the filling process starts.
The filling process is stopped by closing the valve, then air discharges automatically, and the bottle is lowered 1-2 mm using a cam. Thus, the air can be removed from within the bottle. In the meantime, the product in the gas pipe fills the space of the discharged air.
In the last stage, the excess product is sucked from the gas pipe by vacuuming and the levels are equalized.
- Temperature control during product input: If the juice temperature is lower than the set value, the product is sent back to the pasteurizer by a separate line at the valve inlet.
- Temperature control in the product tank: During long stops, if the temperature in the tank drops, the machine automatically switches to heating mode, and the product is returned to the pasteurizer.
Various capping groups can be mounted on the mono-block body to attach different types of caps such as plastic screws, metal twist-off, aluminum screws, or metal crowns.
- PLC-controlled fully automatic operation
- Colorful wide touchscreen operator panel
- On-screen “Error messages” that make it easy to locate faults
- Electronic speed change in main drive motor with frequency inverter
- Closed Circuit CIP systems with sanitation caps
- Central lubrication assembly situated at a single point in the machine
- Stainless steel electrical control panel
- Fully enclosed hygienic machine (Fans with HEPA filter mounted on the machine ceiling create positive pressure and largely prevent dust or bacteria from entering in)
- Cap sterilization system (Cleans the inside of the cap with a vacuum before meeting the bottle and sterilizes it with ultraviolet light.)
- Manufacturing of components in contact with the product from AISI 316 stainless steel